Monday, August 4, 2008

Strangest Thing

So, my husband and I both had today off so we decided to do our once a month shopping at Walmart. The closest Walmart to us is about an hour away so we only make the trip once a month. The reason I am telling you this story is because this is also one of the times we go out to eat with our two little girls. Today we chose to eat at Taco John's and get this, when I asked for milk, the guy taking our order looked at me weird and said, "Um, we don't have milk." To that I said, "No milk?" He said, no, but we have water?!" Are you kidding me? What restaurant doesn't have milk??? I have gone to the website and put in a "complaint". Seriously! I would have never thought I would have had a problem getting milk anywhere!!

Have any of you had this problem?

~Katie

No comments: